Sorry to go off topic, I've been mad at Lucas ever since he didn't make a sequel (sp) to Willow, like he said he would if he didn't continue with the Star Wars movies.
just wondering what everyone thinks.
Which is the best order to watch all the Star Wars movies?
I think it would be Episode 4-5-1-2-3-6.
If you start at Episode 1 you really miss the shock value of a couple little twist in the movie series.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Sorry to go off topic, I've been mad at Lucas ever since he didn't make a sequel (sp) to Willow, like he said he would if he didn't continue with the Star Wars movies.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
I think thats a good way to do it Starbuck. Also watching the vhs tapes of the originals would be better because Lucas screwed up the dvds, changed too many details.
I agree!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Related topic--my favorite image of probably the last year was seeing Lucas on the new Indiana Jones movie with the shirt that said 'Han shot first'
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
That is a good order. Leaving the sixth after the newer ones does make a good sense.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
I'm almost convinced you could leave out episodes 1 and 2 and be just fine. IMO episode 3 was the only newer film worth including with the original three.
You wanted the best, you got the best...
I liked them all in the chronological order. Some parts are pretty boring.....and silly...not just the first two but episode 5 was silly on some things...but overall I would not change the order.
Bookmarks